Browse Button

Home \ forums/topic \ Browse Button
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@Asse. Yes, I have an idea as to what is going on, but you have to be able to follow me. Please have a read of how to see Javascript errors in your browser. After you read that, go to the upload page and you will see that the error is still there. The only difference is that now, the error is not affecting the Easy Flash Uploader, which is why the Browse button now shows. I had mentioned this in an earlier post.

Now, I think that maybe the jQuery on your page is conflicting with the Mootools code that I wrote for Easy Folder Listing Pro (EFLP). You actually have several jQuery libraries loaded on the page, which is typically not a good idea. Nonetheless, something is affecting the Mootools code for EFLP.

Asse
    Participant

This template I’m using is causing few other problems not related with the EFLP as well. I will try work around them and then will try re install EFLP and Upload plugin.

I was trying to update the joomla 2.5.3 > 2.5.4 and now I’m not able to login at the admin anymore.

I will let you know as soon I’m able to access and upgrade joomla! For now I only can say thank you so much for your attention and fantastic assistance!

Asse
    Participant

Hi there!

After rebuild many joomla folders I was able to get it running again and I think I founded some conflict with my rocketMenu and the EFLP.

Please, take a look at those pages and note that the first page show the link “Diretoria” at the top menu. Those mouse over is not working properly:

http://hieletronico.com.br/index.php/diretoria/arquivos-diretoria

while this menu works fine:

http://hieletronico.com.br/index.php/diretoria/enviar-arquivos

If you have any hint that would be great! If not I can try another menu also.

thank you so much!

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@Asse. Thanks for changing the compressed js file with the un-compressed js file I sent to your email. With that I was able to confirm that the problem is definitely jQuery “dollar sign” conflict with Mootools. With the next minor release of EFLP, I will replace all instances of $() with document.id(). This will remove the conflict entirely. If you want it done right away, I will send you the updated js file via email, sometime between today and tomorrow.

Asse
    Participant

Sounds fantastic! Really great job and fantastic assistance!

Take all the time you need!

Thanks a lot friend!

Asse
    Participant

that’s a Bingo! 😀

Worked like a charm 😀

got the file and now I’m able to upload and download at the same page and the top menu is also fine. Please take a look:

http://hieletronico.com.br/index.php/diretoria/arquivos-diretoria

Congratulations on your beautiful work!

Thank you so much for all effort and attention 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Browse Button’ is closed to new replies.