Welcome to the Updated Support Forum

Home \ forums/topic \ Welcome to the Updated Support Forum

Support Home Page Forums General Welcome to the Updated Support Forum

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my newly updated support forum. I originally set up this forum as a means for you to share your experiences of using my software with me and each other. I am really glad that people download and use my software. I appreciate it even more when you purchase software that I sell, and donate any amount for software that I offer free of charge. Thank you!

Prior to this new updated site, the old site had many issues. However, the site has been redone from scratch. I have kept all of the previous topics and posts for archival purposes. So you can reference them for your convenience.

I want you to use the forum to ask any questions for help or make any suggestions that you may think are useful in making the software better, and I will do my best to respond within 24-48 hours of you posting. So, please feel free to contribute to my various sub-forums and please have a quick read of my forum rules topic as well.

God Bless you all
    Michael

PS. Also, note that you can contact me via the contact form or email, support@valorapps.com, if you prefer.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.