Use Directory from main domain to show files on all sub domains

Home \ forums/topic \ Use Directory from main domain to show files on all sub domains

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Module Use Directory from main domain to show files on all sub domains

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jondiego
    Participant

I would like to be able to show files from the root directory for all sub domains. (Example: I have files on domain.com that i would like to show in multiple sub domains such as "sub1.domain.com & su2.domain.com" so that I don't have to update each sub domain every time i add a file.

Think of it like global files for the entire site. The website and the subdomains are on the same server but each sub domain is going to have a different database and I want to be able to share some of the files across all of the domains…

Hope that makes sense. If anyone can help me accomplish this with this module I would appreciate it. Subway donation will be made if solution is provided. (I know i can do it differently but I am trying to accomplish this with the module)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Use Directory from main domain to show files on all sub domains’ is closed to new replies.