Upload Error

Home \ forums/topic \ Upload Error
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DMVerton
    Participant

Michael,

I’ve installed and configured the Easy Flash Uploader plugin, but receive the following error in the upload window upon reaching 100% complete (and the file does not appear on the server).

Can you tell me if there’s something I’ve overlooked in my configuration settings to get this to work properly?

Thanks

Warning: require_once(/includes/defines.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/32/d241845394/htdocs/HSTV2010/Joomla/plugins/content/easyflashuploader/helper.php on line 37

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/includes/defines.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php5′) in /homepages/32/d241845394/htdocs/HSTV2010/Joomla/plugins/content/easyflashuploader/helper.php on line 37

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@DMVerton. Interesting. Could you let me know more about your server configuration? I need to know your Joomla version, PHP version, server version (Windows or Linux, Apache or IIS). You are the second person to post this error. The first person’s server was a WAMP server. I haven’t been able to run any test because I don’t have access to one. So, the more info I find out about this particular problem then the better I am able to find a solution.

DMVerton
    Participant

Sure, here ya go.

Joomla 1.5.22

PHP 5.0

Server is Linux

FYI — when I tested my PHP version, the PHP Configuration Core lists Max File Upload size at 20M — and my video files are larger than that…

DMVerton
    Participant

Correction — PHP Version 5.2.17

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Upload Error’ is closed to new replies.