Upload Error: 500 (Easy Flash Uploader)

Home \ forums/topic \ Upload Error: 500 (Easy Flash Uploader)

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Flash Uploader Plugin Upload Error: 500 (Easy Flash Uploader)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    theintimatestudio
    Participant

Hello Michael 🙂

First of all, Thank you for creating such impressive plugin in such affordable price!

I’m able to upload .jpg file of 4mb+ but unfortunately I cant seem to succeed my 180mb and 500mb .mov file

I got “Upload Error: 500” message!

I have done… :

add “php_value upload_max_filesize 700M” to my “.htaccess” file

add “716800” to Maximum file size(kb) in Plugin (backend)

add “;.mov” to Permitted file type (backend)

remove “Cancel All Uploads” button (use “display none” as i found it on your answer to other posts)

Any help would be appreciated! 😀

Is it the problem of Hosting or server limitation if so could you give me some suggestion on that. ^__^

**I have sent you my site’s admin information to your email** support[at]valorapps[dot]com

Thank you very much!

theintimatestudio
    Participant

The subject of the mail is

“Easy Flash Uploader Plugin: error 500 – mmhmmstudio.com admin information”

theintimatestudio
    Participant
    theintimatestudio
    Participant

UPDATED

php_value memory_limit 700M

php_value post_max_size 700M

php_value upload_max_filesize 700M

php_value max_input_time 7200

I added these into .htaccess and instead of “error 500” i get “invalid filetype – video/quicktime”

like so:http://www.mmhmmstudio.com/images/upload/3.png

Also I run test_script4 and the MIME showing “video/quicktime”

http://mmhmmstudio.com/images/mimetest/test_script4.php

So I add “video/quicktime” in MIME permitted and “;*.mov” in Default Permitted Filetype

AND IT WORKS NOW!!! THANKS GOD THANKSSSS IMMA CRYYYY

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@theintimatestudio. Thanks for posting. Ok. looks like you were able to get all the information you need and sort out your situation. In your second post you said, “AND IT WORKS NOW!!! THANKS GOD THANKSSSS IMMA CRYYYY”. So, I am assuming that everything is resolved.

However, I am not sure from your last post if you are having an issue. I got your email, but I am not sure what your exact problem is now.

Usually with these types of issues, it is that you need to configure your server to handle the large uploads. Servers are not configured like that by default. So, the plugin is limited by what the server allows. Most people don’t understand that and automatically assume that the plugin doesn’t work for large uploads, but that is simply not the case. If persons want to take on the risk of allowing large uploads on their servers, they should be technically knowledgeable enough to configure their server appropriately.

I will assist in any way I can, but you seem to be on the right track.

theintimatestudio
    Participant

Sorry for making you misunderstood the situation :))

Actually the 2nd post is the last post! and I hit “BEST ANSWER?” so it went up to the 2nd one!

I cannot edit or delete the 2 last posts :((

theintimatestudio
    Participant

Oh! There’s one more issue on the Button “Cancel All Uploads”

In this case I do not want to display it on the site so I added ” display: none;” to the default.css

However, it would be useful for me if I can fix the text in the button

since it float like so http://www.mmhmmstudio.com/images/upload/4.png

I have try to adjust the padding but it doesnt seem to help

Right now, I already remove display: none; so the button appears again on “www.mmhmmstudio.com”

So if you would want to check them out please use the admin info that I already sent to your email

Thank you ^_^

theintimatestudio
    Participant

One more thing ><!

Sorry for having more issue 🙁

I would like to know whether can the Buttons be Center aligned on the page

Right now it’s on the left side mmhmmstudio.com (scroll down)

http://www.mmhmmstudio.com/images/upload/5.png

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Upload Error: 500 (Easy Flash Uploader)’ is closed to new replies.