Subfolder

Home \ forums/topic \ Subfolder
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kami
    Participant

Hi,

My English is not so good. This entry was translated with Google.

I have bought “Pro Easy Folder Listing”. I would like

1) do not display the subfolders at first. For example:

1.1 is a subfolder in the folder 1. First view shows only folder 1. After clicking it, the contents of one folder and

1.1 subfolders shown. Currently, at the first view one folder and its subfolders

1.1 to see directly.

I’ve been using the command

subfolder = ‘No’ and tries to collapse = ‘No’ is not. Not working.

The whole thing looks like this:

{easyfolderlistingpro date text = ‘Datum’ | text = file ‘Dateiname’ | text size = ‘Dateigroesse’ | time format = ‘Y.m.d’ | icons = ‘Yes’ | headcolor = ‘# b5b4b1′ | subcolor = ‘# ede5d2′ | oddcolor = ‘# E6E6E6′ | empty = ‘Keine Datei vorhanden! ‘| level = ’5′ | subfolder = ‘No’ | folder = ‘images / vidroflor’}

2) when I click on a folder, the content is displayed. Now I click on another folder. Now I see the contents of both folders.

I would, however, that approaching the first folder automatically when I click the next folder.

Can you help me?

@Kami. Thanks for your question. Please use the support site for getting help: http://support.michaelgilkes.com

Basically, don’t use ‘yes’ or ‘no’. Use 1 or 0. 1 = yes. 0 = no.

So, subfolder=’0′|collapse=’1′.

However, please repost your issue at the support forum for further help. Thanks.

Kami
    Participant

thank you for your Answer!!!!

Now I know that sometimes 0 or 1 is to be used as a keyword instead of yes or no.

I hope you can help me with question 1 and 2!

And wait for your answer

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@Kami. Thanks for posting, especially since English is not your native language. I’ll try to answer you as best I can.

1. try changing the display method to ‘list’ instead of ‘table’. For example, {easyfolderlistingpro method=’list’|folder=’images/vidroflor’}

2. The plugin wasn’t designed to automatically collapse a folder when you click another.

Hope this helps.

Kami
    Participant

It has helped. Thank you!!!!

“List” is not as clear as “Table”. Too bad that the folders not collapse.

Unfortunately, I’ve noticed that when download a file gets the extension .html.

For example, after the download to test.pdf is the name of file test.pdf.html

How can this be changed?

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@Kami. That’s great. I’m glad that it works!

So, you are having a problem with the download? Could you tell me what browser you are using, and also is it possible for me to view the webpage with the listing so that I can test the download myself?

Thanks.

Kami
    Participant

Good idea with the browser.

Apparently “easy per Folder” is’nt compatible with Safari (OS X) because

FireFox (OS X) goes smoothly.

Now You have to do one update! 🙂

mathiaso
    Participant

Hello,

Just purchased the plugin and I also would want to see the table view collapsing all folders including the ones with subfolders.

The list view simply does not look as good as the table view, and all of the details (size, date etc) are not lined up.

Please please please can we have folders completely collapsed in the table view. Then I could really recommend this plugin.

Best regards.

Mathias Olsson

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Subfolder’ is closed to new replies.