Subfolder path not working with multiple plugins on same article

Home \ forums/topic \ Subfolder path not working with multiple plugins on same article

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Pro Plugin Subfolder path not working with multiple plugins on same article

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ttiemann
    Participant

NOTE: I posted this question on your website within comment section as I couldn’t gain access to this forum.

There may be a bug when you add more than one Easy Folder Listing Pro plugins {} to the same page.

If I use folder parameter by itself within one article it works fine. It even works with multiple ones having different main folders.

However when you link to a subfolder and have multiple plugins {} on an article the subfolder displays default images folder and all contents.

For example folder=’images’ and folder1=’images/banners’ in the same article will display the very same content. The 2nd item (folder1) will not just display files within banner folder.

However if you display folder=’images’ and folder1=’layouts’ (Main Folders) the content is different for each plugin display.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@ttiemann. Thanks for posting. I am a bit confused. I use multiple instances in a page all the time and they work as expected. Have a look at my demo page.

There is no such parameter as “folder1”. If you want to do multiple instances you can do something like:

Oh, please let me know what version of Easy Folder Listing Pro you are using. If it is the latest version (v2.7), please re-download it and re-install it.

ttiemann
    Participant

Michael

I’m using 2.7 version for Joomla 3 – My understanding of your documentation suggest

To have multiple uploaders on the same page, just add each instance according to the following format:

{easyfolderlistingpro parameter1=’value1’|parameter2=’value2’|…|parameterN=’valueN’}

So I just need to add an “a_” in front of the folder/subfolder to make this work? Is it correct to also say if I want 3 on a page I would use “b_”? Or am I missing your point entirely?

I will re-download the latest version and reinstall?

ttiemann
    Participant

Thank you for the insight. I’m not sure what I was thinking : )

Basically just use the same syntax {easyfolderlistingpro folder=''} but with different paths.

After re-downloading and re-installing this now works

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@ttiemann. Ok. I am glad you figured it out. Maybe I can make the documentation a bit clearer. Please post your suggestions so that I can make it clearer for everyone.

The only thing I would say is to always use 1 for Yes and 0 for No. So, don’t put subfolders=’Yes’, put subfolders=’1′. Hope this helps.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Subfolder path not working with multiple plugins on same article’ is closed to new replies.