RTL languages and non-latin fonts – Easy Folder Listing Pro issues

Home \ forums/topic \ RTL languages and non-latin fonts – Easy Folder Listing Pro issues

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Pro Plugin RTL languages and non-latin fonts – Easy Folder Listing Pro issues

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    varda
    Participant

Hello,

I purcahsed the plugin and tried the module as well – it’s exactly what I was looking for quite a while!

My problems are with Hebrew websites :

1.I want to show the hebrew file-names or (if the file names must be in latin letters) to be able to show hebrew titles. Now Hebrew letters are not recognized by the program (I believe that I should add somewhere UTF-8…)

2. How can I right-align the tables or the lists? (The Hebrew table shoul be right aligned)

Thanks in advance

Varda

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@Varda. i am just about to leave the house. So, I can’t give you a detailed solution at the moment. Please understand.

1. Please look at this post for help of showing hebrew characters: http://support.michaelgilkes.com/topic/eflm-bug-reporting#post-178
    2. Go to the css file, styles.css, and un the elfpro_tables block, check text-align:left; to text-align:right;

Hope this helps for now. I plan to release a new version soon with the languages issue sorted out. Later. G2G.

varda
    Participant

Hello Michael,

The problem is not urgent, but I would like to solve these problems during the next week.

1. I’ve changed the css for the plugin, and the alignment issue is solve here. Where do I change the alignment for the module?

2. I changed the “$rows[$i]” in the helper.php of the module, but nothing happened… what do I have to do with the plugin? I couldn’t find the proper file/

Thanks

Varda

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘RTL languages and non-latin fonts – Easy Folder Listing Pro issues’ is closed to new replies.