ready for joomla 4?

Home \ forums/topic \ ready for joomla 4?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    mibart
    Participant

Is the version 3.5 compatible with joomla 4. If not, when will Easy Folder Listing Pro will be compatible with joomla 4?

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@mibart. Thanks for posting. Version 3.5 is currently not compatible with Joomla 4. I am currently working on it, refactoring the code to be compatible. I can’t give a tentative date, as I have several other projects that I am committed to simultaneously. I hope to get it completed soon.

janvankuijk
    Participant

Can I get a notification when it’s ready?

Jan

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@janvankuijk. Yes, I will post a notification here when it is ready, and I will update the JED and website.

Thanks for your patience.

matrix
    Participant

i’m waiting too for a solution in joomla 4 for EasyFolderListing Pro.
    Thank you.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@matrix. Thanks for posting. I am literally working on it right now. Testing and fixing errors and bugs.

sorgentegianluca
    Participant

Buongiorno, oggi ho acquistato il plugin, si installa ma da un errore , per caso non è ancora compatibile con la versione 4.0?
    Saluti

matrix
    Participant

Hi
    Any news for “ready for joomla 4”?
    Thank you for a reply… and for your work!

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

Hi everyone. I am finished updating and testing Easy Folder Listing Pro to be Joomla 4 compatible. I just released it.

Quick note: I released versions 3.6 and 4.0. Version 4.0 is compatible with Joomla 4 only, and version 3.6 is compatible with version 3.10 or lower. Functionally, they are the same, but I had to separate it like that since there were so man changes to the code to get it working for Joomla 4, it didn’t make sense for me to try to continue to develop it for Joomla 3 branch.

Please install on Joomla 4 and report any problems you face. I think I got everything in my testing, but you never know. Thanks.

janvankuijk
    Participant

Hi Micheal,

Of course I bought and downloaded immediatelly. Install was ok, but it’s not working. I unstalled the previous version before installing this version.

This error I get at the component:

Er heeft zich een fout voorgedaan.
    0 Class “ValorApps\Component\EasyFolderListingPro\Administrator\Service\HTML\Eflp” not found

Jan

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@janvankuijk. Thanks for providing your feedback. I am sorry that you encountered an error. Are you installing on Joomla 4 or 3.10? Please let me know what triggered that error. I will be more than happy to fix it right away.

By the way, I just had to replace the Version 3.6 installation package file, because the wrong file was uploaded to my server last night. It was a deployment mixup in my scripts. Anyways, the correct file is there now. If you installed 3.6, then please re-download and re-install it.

janvankuijk
    Participant

I install in on Joomla 4, so downloaded verson 4.

Jan

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@janvankuijk. Hi Jan. Can you either post here or email me the screenshot of the error stack? Also, please explain how I can reproduce the error on my end. Thanks.

janvankuijk
    Participant

Hi michail

I can mail you login credentials if you want.
    I will mail you a screenshot of the error.

Jan

sorgentegianluca
    Participant

Hi Michael, after installation the following error keeps showing up:
    An error has occurred.
    0 Class “ValorApps\Component\EasyFolderListingPro\Administrator\Service\HTML\Eflp” not found
    trying to access the components under Easy Folder Listing Pro and then in Control Panel

I just can’t use it, do you have any ideas? Could you help me?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘ready for joomla 4?’ is closed to new replies.