Purchased Easy Uploader but, still waiting on DL approval

Home \ forums/topic \ Purchased Easy Uploader but, still waiting on DL approval

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy File Uploader Module Purchased Easy Uploader but, still waiting on DL approval

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Eric Caldwell
    Participant

How long does it take for purchases to be approved? Trying to get a project out the door. thx

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@Eric. Thanks for posting your question to the support forum. Please refer to the online FAQ for the answer to your exact question.

I have already manually confirmed your specific order prior to seeing your forum post.

As explained in the FAQ, when you purchase with Paypal, the order could either be “Completed” or “Pending”. If it is “Completed” then you may access the software directly from your confirmation email or Download area on the website. If it is “Pending”, you can expect a 1-3 hour response time during weekdays from 8:00AM to 6:00PM, Atlantic Standard Time. After 6:00PM and on weekends, you can expect a 6-24 hour response times. These response times depend greatly on the time zone differences between us, since Valor Apps is located, owned and operated from Antigua and Barbuda.

I hope I was able to answer your question. I appreciate your business, and hope that my software will provide to solution to your needs.

Please note also that I am in the process of updating all my Software with new features and full Joomla 3.2+ compatibility.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Purchased Easy Uploader but, still waiting on DL approval’ is closed to new replies.