paths not working

Home \ forums/topic \ paths not working
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    poldemol
    Participant

strange… cant get it to work properly:

plugin settings:

folder images/SWP

But in an article

code: {easyfolderlistingpro}

result= ok

code: {easyfolderlistingpro folder=’images’}

result = not ok, error Jpad…no folder..’images’

code: {easyfolderlistingpro folder=’test’}

test is a map in de SWP folder

result= not ok, error Jpad no folder test

code{easyfolderlistingpro folder=’SWP/test’}

result= not ok, same error

code {easyfolderlistingpro folder=’images/SWP/test’}

result= not ok, same error

more info on serverstuff:

PHP gebouwd op: Windows NT HB2255 6.0 build 6002

Database versie: 5.0.45-community-nt

Database collatie: utf8_general_ci

PHP-versie: 5.2.6

Webserver: Microsoft-IIS/7.0

Webserver naar PHP interface: cgi-fcgi

Joomla! versie: Joomla! 1.6.0 Stable [ Onward ] 10-Jan-2011 23:00 GMT

Gebruikersagent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/534.24 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/11.0.696.28 Safari/534.24

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@poldemol. Please have a look at this other topic to see if anything it it can assist you: http://support.michaelgilkes.com/topic/hyperlink-to-files-inside-folder

Secondly, your PHP version is 5.2.6, and not the minimum requirement, which is 5.3+. Also, there have been issues with windows web servers and how they interpret the built-in Joomla folder and files function with the use of DS constant.

Honestly, I can’t tell you much without actually investigating the page that has the problem. I don’t quite understand the error messages that you state “Jpad…no folder..’images’”. I really wonder if your problem has to do with the quotes that are used in your editor. I see that you are using ’ instead of ‘.

poldemol
    Participant

Hi Michael,

– Im not able to upgrade php until september 🙁

– the quotes is a strange thing: i can make ‘ or ´. first one is the same as ” but then only one. The second one ´ is more like an accent to put on a letter like this: mé. Which one should i use?

– error :

JFolder::map: Pad is geen map. Pad: ´images´

JFolder::bestanden: Pad is geen map. Pad: ´images´

– my default folder in the plugin is images. If i want to change the folder in the code of an article, do i have to type {easyfolderlistingpro folder=’images/swp’} of just {easyfolderlistingpro folder=’swp}?

– to access my page i will email you

poldemol
    Participant

how can i email you?

dont find any emailadress?

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@poldemol. Just use the email address listed inside of your download notification email. Or maybe, I’ll just send you an email, and we can start talking that way.

poldemol
    Participant

email has been sent

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@poldemol. Just as a follow up to our email conversations and to share the solution with others. We solved the problem you were having. See below:

Hi Peter,

I found the problem. Look at the attached screen shot. Your editor is changing all the ‘ characters to the html entity '

What you need to do it so click on that CODE button on your editor. You see it in the top left hand side of the editor, and that will reveal the actual html. And change all the ' to ‘

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘paths not working’ is closed to new replies.