pagelimit and showlimit do not work

Home \ forums/topic \ pagelimit and showlimit do not work

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Pro Plugin pagelimit and showlimit do not work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    marcocolzani
    Participant

Good morning,
    I new of this plugin. I appreciate it very much but I can not set page limit and show limit either into the profile (I change setting but they do not work) and as attribute overrides.
    I set 15 items per page and show limit and I get full list of items and no notice.
    How can I magage?
    Thks
    Marco

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@marcocolzani. Thanks for posting. What display method are you using? There are 4 display methods available: Table, List, Paginated, and Explorer. Page Limit and Show Limit only apply to “Paginated” Display Method. So, if you have it on any other type, it won’t show (Table is the default). You have to select Paginated Display Method in the “Basic Details” tab of the Profile.

Let me know if this helps. Also, you can also link to your webpage for me to see your listing.

marcocolzani
    Participant

Thks
    Everything work now!!
    May be you can describe this into the documentazion.

I have some experience with a similar plugin for WordPress.
    May I write you some useful suggestions?

Ciao.
    Marco Colzani

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@marcocolzani. I am glad it worked. I welcome any suggestions that I could include in a later release. Just make a separate thread for it. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘pagelimit and showlimit do not work’ is closed to new replies.