Not showing all contents of folder

Home \ forums/topic \ Not showing all contents of folder

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Module Not showing all contents of folder

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    KeithJonesIsIT
    Participant

I have read through your FAQ and looked through the forum.
    -My module assignment is set to all pages
    -My file display limit is at the default “0”
    -I updated Joomla to the latest version
    -My php version is 7.0

My issue is that the PDF files I have uploaded are small in size. I have 190 files but on 70 files show up in the proper order and it does not show me files 71-190.

No matter what I change the display method to, it still shows only 70 files.

Is there something I am missing? Thank you and it is a great module!

KeithJonesIsIT
    Participant

Disregard. I found out it was not the module causing the problem but the PHP file upload limit did not allow more than those 70. I have since fixed that and it works great.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@KeithJonesIsIT. Thanks for posting. Are you referring to upload_max_filesize, post_max_size, or memory_limit when you say “the PHP file upload limit”? To my knowledge, none of these PHP settings affect the display of files for Easy Folder Listing. So, I am not understanding what you mean here.

There is no limit to how many files can be displayed using Easy Folder Listing as I have explained in the FAQ on ValorApps.com. The “File Display Limit” parameter was added in the last release as it was a requested feature by many customers. Unless the file type/extension is a forbidden one that you set, there should be no reason why a file does not display. 190 files is not really a lot of files to display on a page. I have had customers who have successfully displayed hundreds of files, and other customers who have tried to display thousands of files (with performance drawbacks, of course).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.