New instance of Easy folder listing giving 404 error

Home \ forums/topic \ New instance of Easy folder listing giving 404 error

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Module New instance of Easy folder listing giving 404 error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Gilkes 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Matthellier
    Participant

Hi I have easy folder listing module working fine on one menu directory, I have just tried to add another instance of it at a different menu item and creates a 404 error on the page.

I have even tried adding a new instance on the same page as the one that is already working (making sure to disable the original one so not to cause any conflict) and I get a 404 on that page also.

I can move the original instance I had to any other page and it works fine, I just cant add any more instances to the the site.

I would post links but it’s on a password protected site at the moment. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@matthellier. Thanks for posting. I have tested and used the module on my own sites with multiple instances on the same and different pages. I have never come across anything like that. Also, there is nothing I can think of that would cause a 404 error.

Please provide access to the site, and I would also need diagnostic information such as your PHP version and Joomla version, and even screenshots of what you did.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘New instance of Easy folder listing giving 404 error’ is closed to new replies.