Multiple EFLP plugins – empty root folder makes following EFLP plgs. malfunct

Home \ forums/topic \ Multiple EFLP plugins – empty root folder makes following EFLP plgs. malfunct

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Pro Plugin Multiple EFLP plugins – empty root folder makes following EFLP plgs. malfunct

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gesundheit
    Participant

Hi!

First of all – excellent product, well worth the money!

We are using several EFLP plugins on same page. Everything works OK if all plugins have something to show (that is, they are pointed to folders taht have something in them).

If one plugin points to an empty folder, all plugins following are rendered expanded and cannot be collapsed (although all plugins use sam default profile having collapsed as default view). Empty messages/no file found setting doesn’t change that behavior.

Please help.

Thanks!

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@gesundheit. Thanks for posting.

I have never noticed that. I would like to replicate it. Can you list what the contents of your article looks like, and any particular settings you set. Also, can I see a page where that happens?

I will try to reproduce it to investigate your findings.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@gesundheit. As a follow up, I was able to replicate and test your issue from the description you provided.

I will release a fixed version within the next couple of days. Thanks for reporting.

gesundheit
    Participant

Hi Michael!

Did not get email notofication so I got back to the thread to see what’s going on 🙂

Is this fixed? Thanks!

Goran

gesundheit
    Participant

Hi, I see you have fixed it a month ago.

Thank you.

gesundheit
    Participant

You have put 2019 in date in download table – it’s confusing, made me think I need to buy new license 🙂

G

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@gesundheit. 2019? in download table? I don’t understand. Could you clarify what you are referring to? The last thing I would want is for anyone to be confused.

Free updates of minor/maintenance releases are available for 12 months after your date of purchase. This is outlined in my upgrade policy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.