MIME not defined – Run test script what is next

Home \ forums/topic \ MIME not defined – Run test script what is next

Support Home Page Forums General MIME not defined – Run test script what is next

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    abu
    Participant

Hi, This is a great extension and I got it running on my local computer but when I use the web hosting server, the following comes up:

PHP Version: 5.3.27.

FILEINFO_MIME_TYPE is NOT defined.

mime_content_type doesn’t exist.

This is a NON-Windows OS: Linux.

escapeshellarg doesn’t exist.

exec doesn’t exist.

shell_exec doesn’t exist. I have sent this to my web hosting support but they want more details. Tq

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@abu. Thanks for posting. The diagnostics show the Fileinfo extension for PHP is not defined/enabled. Once Fileinfo is enabled, you don’t need any of the others to exist (mime_content_type, escapeshellarg, exec, shell_exec).

You did the right thing by contacting the hosting company. they will need to enable the fileinfo extension for PHP, which is normally enebaled by default since PHP 5.3. You can read and reference it from the PHP documentation link (http://php.net/manual/en/fileinfo.setup.php).

abu
    Participant

Thanks Michael will keep you informed.

abu
    Participant

Thank you very much Mike for your quick response and the problem is now resolved.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@abu. You’re Welcome. If you need any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘MIME not defined – Run test script what is next’ is closed to new replies.