file listing

Home \ forums/topic \ file listing
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    trucks79
    Participant

HI I am also struggling with the listing boxes,
    I have the following questions and any help would be great.

1:- How do you amend the date shown from for example 2019/04/17 to the English version 17/4/2019

2:- Is it possible to preselect file names (consecutive) for uploads? for example if you upload a image rather than the listing showing DSC001.jpg it will say 1.jpg then 2.jpg and so on?

3:- When a user uploads a file, is it possible to receive an upload notification email?

Any help would be great, I am looking to pay to upgrade shortly just wanted to try and iron out the above first.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@trucks79. Thanks for posting.

Could you specify which extension(s) you are asking these questions about? You have posted the question in the “Easy Folder Listing” sub-forum, but this extension does not do uploads.

1. Easy Folder Listing module does not have a feature to format the date. Easy Folder Listing Pro component does.

2. Easy File Uploader does not have a feature to change the filename after uploading. Is this what you as asking?

3. Easy File Uploader does not have a notification feature. The soon-to-be-released version 4 of Easy Flash Uploader has a notification feature.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.