Error: Class 'ValorApps\Module\EasyFolderListing\Site\Helper\Exception' not foun

Home \ forums/topic \ Error: Class 'ValorApps\Module\EasyFolderListing\Site\Helper\Exception' not foun

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Module Error: Class 'ValorApps\Module\EasyFolderListing\Site\Helper\Exception' not foun

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    brunacorso91
    Participant

I just installed the component with version 3.0.2 and in the page where it should show the module it presents the error:
    Class ‘ValueApps \ Module \ EasyFolderListing \ Site \ Helper \ Exception’ not found

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@brunacorso91. Hi. Thanks for posting. Based on what you have posted, could you verify for me if there is a corresponding error message in your PHP error log file for that? Also, could you either post a screenshot of your module settings, or let me know what you have in “Location within the Parent Folder”?

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@brunacorso91. Ok. I was able to determine the cause of your error, and fixed it in version 3.0.3. Please download the new version and try it out. It should work as expected. If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.