EFLPP – Bug Reporting

Home \ forums/topic \ EFLPP – Bug Reporting
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

Easy Folder Listing Pro Plugin

Please post any bugs or quirks you have found.

lachie1
    Participant

Hi,

I am developing a jommla site with 1.5.22, it's just running on localhost on my computer at the moment.

On both firefox 3.6 and 4.0 I can't access the files when i click on them, they display fine with the plugin but when i click on them i get something like this…

Not Found

The requested URL /joomla_th/mediaSermons_HomeRecent_Sermons/1-01 A_Great_Vintage_John15v1-17.mp3 was not found on this server.

It works fine with Internet Explorer so I am not sure as to what it could be.

an ideas?

Thanks

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

Hi lachie1,

thanks for purchasing and using my plugin. From reading through your post, it seems like something strange is happening with the slashes. I think you might have typed "mediaSermons_HomeRecent_Sermons" instead of "media/Sermons_Home/Recent_Sermons" in your folder location in the Plugin Managers. So, basically, use forward slashes instead of backslashes.

If that doesn't solve your problem, then you may have to provide me with two things:

1. The exact value you have set for "Location of the Listing Folder" in the Plugin Manager.
    2. A link to your website, or rather the specific page that has the listing (so that I can see and examine it for myself)

I should be able to help you with that information. You can send it to my email address, if you don't want to post it here.

lachie1
    Participant

I did notice the issue with the slashes but I have been using forward slashes.

I have the "location of the listing folder" listed as "media/Sermons_Home"

It open things from this top folder fine, but anything from subfolders won't open. It is the same for jpeg files or mp3 files.

as I said before it's only on my computer at the moment, I'll let you know when it's online… maybe putting it online will solve the problem.

Thanks

Lachie

lachie1
    Participant

also the slashes are around the right way when loaded in internet explorer

so it seems to be something specific with firefox.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘EFLPP – Bug Reporting’ is closed to new replies.