easyfolderlistingpro – empty folder

Home \ forums/topic \ easyfolderlistingpro – empty folder

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Pro Plugin easyfolderlistingpro – empty folder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    webrockco
    Participant

Was using the old EasyFolderListingPro plugin on 200+ pages. We often have empty folders, and it worked perfectly.

After purchasing and attempting to upgrade to the new component, once I changed code in the articles, empty folders were showing a yellow circle with exclamation point and “There are no files in the listing path: images/intranet_docs/etc.”

The profiles work great when there are items in the folders, and I have repeated toggled the show empty folder message on and off in both the profiles and with an override. The message still appears.

I would even be okay if I could see the simple message indicating that there are no files in the folder rather than the warning sign and file path. I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@webrockco. Thanks for posting. I think I understand what you are saying. I did change it to show a message when the folder is empty. You are saying that you want it to not display anything when the folder is empty. I will have to make that change in the next release. However, I can tell you what to change in the code to get that effect. It will be temporary, until I give an option for it in the next release.

You would have to go to plugins/content/easyfolderlistingpro/easyfolderlistingpro.php, and you need to edit line 638. You will see the following (lines 635 to 639):

and change it to:

And that should give you the result you want.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘easyfolderlistingpro – empty folder’ is closed to new replies.