Easy Folder Lsiting Pro – screen goes white with memory_limit = 512M

Home \ forums/topic \ Easy Folder Lsiting Pro – screen goes white with memory_limit = 512M

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Pro Plugin Easy Folder Lsiting Pro – screen goes white with memory_limit = 512M

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SouthParkBoy
    Participant

hey there,

we just bought Easy Folder Lsiting Pro and im a bit disappointed tbh.

the screen goes white no matter what im trying. the php memory_limit is set to 512M

and to folder that has to be displayed includes only 3 files.

we are using Joomla 3.2 in case that matters.

thx a lot in advance!

cheers

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@SouthParkBoy. Thanks for posting. I would love to help you. However, when posting for assistance, i would really appreciate it if you give me some information about your setup and your website. In general, if you have a folder with 3 files, changing the memory_limit will not make a difference. There is something else going on.

Please provide me with the following if you would like assistance:

1. Link to our webpage with the listing.
    2. Your PHP version
    3. The version of the plugin installed on your website. Check the Extension Manager to verify this.
    4. A copy of your PHP error_logs

You may continue posting to this site, or you are free to send me an email to support[at]valorapps[dot]com. Also, if you prefer to have to work directly on your site, you can create a temporary admin login for me, and I will login and check everything myself. However, you still need to provide me with the information above.

SouthParkBoy
    Participant

@michaelgilkes

sorry for my ignorance…

however here is what you need

1: its an intranet website, so it wount be available from the internet

2: PHP Version 5.3.15

3: Plugin Version 2.8.5

4: since we bought the plugin today, this are the only entries in the PHP error_logs

[Tue Nov 12 16:58:03 2013] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down

[Tue Nov 12 16:58:05 2013] [notice] Apache/2.2.22 (Linux/SUSE) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/1.0.1e PHP/5.3.15 configured — resuming normal operations

[Tue Nov 12 17:09:30 2013] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down

[Tue Nov 12 17:09:31 2013] [notice] Apache/2.2.22 (Linux/SUSE) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/1.0.1e PHP/5.3.15 configured — resuming normal operations

thank you!

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@SouthParkBoy. Thanks for the information. It will be hard for me to assist you when I can’t really access the site. With no errors in the error log related to the plugin’s files or memory allocation, it is hard to say what the problem is.

I want you to let me know what you actually typed in the article. What is the short code text you used? Also, please make sure that you toggle the WYSIWYG editor to make sure that no extraneous tags were added to the text.

SouthParkBoy
    Participant

hey there,

i typed in the following: {easyfolderlistingpro}

we are using the JCE editor by default, but i have deactivated it…

if you like we can to a teamviewer session to check this out.

i will send you an email with my id.

afaik you from florida, here in germany it’s 9:20 am, so just let me know when you are good to go…

cheers

SouthParkBoy
    Participant

it looks like this is a Joomla 3.2 problem. after a rollback to Joomla 3.1.5 it works.

i guess thats because in Joomla 3.2 Mootools is not supported anymore by default

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Easy Folder Lsiting Pro – screen goes white with memory_limit = 512M’ is closed to new replies.