easy folder listing pro 4.1.1 on joomla 4.1.5: search doesn’t search

Home \ forums/topic \ easy folder listing pro 4.1.1 on joomla 4.1.5: search doesn’t search

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Pro Plugin easy folder listing pro 4.1.1 on joomla 4.1.5: search doesn’t search

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cooky61
    Participant

Search on old version with joomla 3 worked fine.
    Just upgraded and also bought new version of folder listing pro 4.
    As soon as I type third letter in search box a red cross appears and no results are shown.
    I really would need to display corresponding files in different subfolders (as did the old version)

Best regards

Rüdiger

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@cooky61. Thanks for posting. What version of Easy Folder Listing Pro do you have installed on Joomla 4? Do you have a link to your webpage so that I can see your issue in action?

cooky61
    Participant

Hi Michael,
    I’ve found a workaround. If yor are interested I’ll prepare a News Testcase…

Best regards

Rüdiger

deanwright
    Participant

HI Michael,

Newbie question, I’m upgrading a site from 3.10 to Joomla 4.1 it uses a lot of Easy Folder Listing modules.
    When do I update the extension, while I’m still in 3.10 or after I’ve gone to 4? The joomla update screen is telling me I have to update it.
    I’d hate to delete all the module settings and have to rebuild them! Your advice would be appreciated. Many thanks

cooky61
    Participant

@michael: some details:
    Joomla Version: 4.1.5
    PHP Version: 7.4.30
    Easy Folder Listing Pro component 4.1.1

Strange:
    https://bmv-hessheim.de/home/noten user: test password: PasswordTest

-> search doesn’t display results, but

https://bmv-hessheim.de/test-access-for-valor-app (without login required)
    -> search works correct

The only difference between the profiles: The first is restricted to registered users the second not.

Thx for having a closer look

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.