Easy Folder Listing in Joomla 3.0

Home \ forums/topic \ Easy Folder Listing in Joomla 3.0

Support Home Page Forums General Easy Folder Listing in Joomla 3.0

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    alextre
    Participant

Hi,

I wanted to know when it will be available “Easy Folder Listing” for Joomla 3.0 …

thanks

tapi
    Participant

Hi. I can’t see any answer to this question. I do also need to use Easy Folder Listing for Joomla 3.0. An update will surely come… but when? news about this topic would be highly appreciated.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@tapi. @alextre. Thanks for your inquiry. A Joomla 3 compatible version should be available as soon as tomorrow.

tapi
    Participant

Your answer sounds great. Then, I’ll consider to buy the “Pro” Version in order to support your work. Thanks in advance.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@tapi. Thanks for your support. I finished updating the Easy Folder Listing module, but I have some final bug testing to do. Hopefully, I’ll release it tomorrow.

The next extension to be updated is Easy File Uploader module, once I release the Easy Folder Listing version 2.5. Follow me on twitter to get the latest updates.

tapi
    Participant

Hi and thanks for providing Easy Folder Listing for Joomla 3.

I got a problem. I could install Easy Folder Listing nicely. Then, I activated the module, choosed an arbitrary position and activated the module on the desired menu.

Then I got an “error” with following information:

Fatal error: Class ‘JFolder’ not found in /home/site-name/www/modules/mod_easyfolderlisting/helper.php on line 73

What did I do wrong? Thanks in advance.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@tapi. Thanks for posting that. That is strange, since I tested it. Nonetheless, I will look into it and post an update later today. I believe that all that is needed is to add:

jimport(‘joomla.filesystem.folder’);

To the top of the file. If you are comfortable with editing php files, please add this line and give me some feedback as to whether it worked.

tapi
    Participant

@michaelgilkes. Thank you very much. I did what you said and now IT WORKS!

I’m happy and thankful, I can go on with my site.

Beside this, your support is amazing. That you gave me the appropriate solution within such a short range of time is just great. If I can support you with French translations (I’m Swiss), just ask!

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@tapi. I am glad that it works. Thanks for the offer for doing a french translation. i will try to release an updated version with this fix later today. Others may have encountered the same issue.

If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

tarnschaf
    Participant

Hi there,

I am also using Joomla 3 and I had to add:

define(‘DS’, ‘/’);

to the top of mod_easyfolderlisting.php. Maybe this helps someone else…

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@tapi. I sent you an email requesting the french translation. I don’t know if you did not receive the email, but I would greatly appreciate it if you were to email me a french translation. I want to include it in the next release.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Easy Folder Listing in Joomla 3.0’ is closed to new replies.