Easy Folder Listing – conceal file's URL

Home \ forums/topic \ Easy Folder Listing – conceal file's URL

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Pro Plugin Easy Folder Listing – conceal file's URL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    paul-c
    Participant

Hi!

Great plugin. I’ve downloaded most of the other popular Joomla file manager extensions and they are so clunky, confusing and over complicated. Yours is simple to use and does pretty much what I need it to.

I’ve got the free Easy Folder Listing plugin working fine. However, I’m building a site which has public and members only downloads areas. I’m of course going to create copies of the module and set the access levels in the module itself, but in testing this system, I’ve realised that the URLs of the files always point to the files’ locations, even if the module has it’s access level set to registered.

Is there a way to conceal the download paths of the files? The other download plugins I’ve tried have this feature. Is this a feature in Easy Folder Listing Pro?

Look forward to hearing from you

Many thanks

Paul

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@paul-c. Thanks for your post. I appreciate your comments and your suggestions. Actually, concealing file locations with urls is something that I have considered. This is primarily accomplished with a component instead of a plugin. With this said, I am on the verge of releasing a new extension called “Advanced Folder Listing”. It is a component that does that and more. I have just recently completed the component in its entirety. I am just working on the Spanish translation. And I have to do one final round of testing to make sure everything works. I hope to release it this week, and submit it for approval by JED.

paul-c
    Participant

Hi Michael

Thanks for the fast response!

Your new component sounds great. Looking forward to checking it out : )

Cheers

Paul

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Easy Folder Listing – conceal file's URL’ is closed to new replies.