Can the module handle multiple articles each with its own upload folder?

Home \ forums/topic \ Can the module handle multiple articles each with its own upload folder?

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy File Uploader Module Can the module handle multiple articles each with its own upload folder?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RichardXWH
    Participant

Hi,

I am currently re-writing my non commercial website (www.kirkheaton.info) for Joomla 4 and need to replace the module I currently use Simple File Lister. The site has different articles with download pages specific to each and wonder if your module can do this?

Thanks,

Richard

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@RichardXWH. Thanks for your question. Yes, the module can be used in multiple articles with different upload folders. Just create a module instance for each article as needed.

RichardXWH
    Participant

Thanks Michael. I am just getting started with Joomla 4 and now having difficulty in displaying the module in an article as the page just shows {loadposition x_list} on the page and not a listing of the images easyfl folder which I have set up in the module. Have followed the instructions but not sure what I have missed.
    Richard

RichardXWH
    Participant

Michael, I think I have now found the problem as it seems I should have used {module title=”Files”} in the article and not {loadposition x_list}
    Richard

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@RichardXWH. There are different ways to use the “Content – Load Modules” plugin that is builtin to Joomla 4. One way is to specify a position. So, you have to create a fictitious position in the module, and then say {loadposition my_fake_position}. Another way is to use the module ID, and type {loadmoduleid 232}, where 232 would be the id for an Easy Folder Listing module instance. Another way is to specify the module name, with the title and style as optional arguments: {loadmodule mod_easyfolderlisting, “My Title”, my_style}

I don’t know anything about {module title=”Files”} relating to displaying modules.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.