Auto Sync Files?

Home \ forums/topic \ Auto Sync Files?
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jcandco
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to syncronize automatically the list of files displayed ?

Thanks,

JC

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@jcandco. No. Advanced Folder Listing was not designed with that. Its main purpose is to be able to add any kind of metadata/descriptive information to a file.

jcandco
    Participant

Hello Michael,

do you have a pluging that dynamically displays the same information?

or is it possible in a way or another to start automatically regular sychronisation?

or is it possible forcing the syncronisation from the frontend?

Thanks,

JC

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@jcandco. Ok. Here’s the deal… Easy Folder Listing Pro does it automatically. However, the current version, 2.8.5, does not have features like paginated tables, multi-file downloads, obfuscated links, etc. I am currently working on version 3.0. I am almost finish with it. I hope to finish it in a couple weeks. Because I am refactoring the code quite a bit, and changing it to a component, I have to do a lot of testing, which has been taking long.

If you are interested, please follow me on twitter or check back the site in a couple weeks.

As for synchronization… you need to understand that synchronization is not just about manual versus automatic. If you have a listing that does not use filename or any built-in criteria, but uses entirely custom descriptions, then automatic sync will not make those files show at all.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Auto Sync Files?’ is closed to new replies.