AdvancedFolder Listing instead of Easy Folder listing?

Home \ forums/topic \ AdvancedFolder Listing instead of Easy Folder listing?

Support Home Page Forums General AdvancedFolder Listing instead of Easy Folder listing?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cindymoore
    Participant

Back in March we downloaded Easy File uploader and Easy Folder Listing Pro to use in a component page. Both work well, however, EasyFolder Listing Pro does not log views/downloads. My client really needs this functionality. I saw that your Advanced Folder listing Pro does. I see that it is a component and need to be able to use it as a plugin inside the view of another component as we are now with the EFLP plugin. Is it possible to use this component as a plugin to display a designated folder as we are now? And if we use use it in this manner is it possible to capture the views and downloads in a log? We are using the plugin to dynamically display a given folder based on the listing like this: (php syntax removed)

{easyfolderlistingpro folder=’images/property-docs/(begin php) echo $listing;(endphp)’}

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@cindymoore. The next version of Easy Folder Listing Pro will have logging features for views/downloads. I am about 90% finished it. I should be able to release it in 2 weeks or so.

cindymoore
    Participant

Thank you, Michael. I will check back next week to see about your progress.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@cindymoore. I posted an update on my blog. I should be finished soon.

cindymoore
    Participant

Hi Michael,

I wanted to see if the latest release of July 15 (Easy Folder Listing Pro – Version 2.8.5 )includes logging for views/downloads?

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@cindymoore. The next release will be 3.0, as I explained in my blog post. Right now, I am doing my final rounds of testing on each Joomla version.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘AdvancedFolder Listing instead of Easy Folder listing?’ is closed to new replies.