Advanced Folder Listing. Problem with subfolders.

Home \ forums/topic \ Advanced Folder Listing. Problem with subfolders.

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Advanced Folder Listing Component Advanced Folder Listing. Problem with subfolders.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zhekka
    Participant

Hi Michael!

Yesterday I’ve bought both of your products: Easy Folder Listing Pro and Advanced Folder Listing. I plan to use them in an inner corporate portal of my organization. Easy Folder Listing Pro works perfect, no problems with it.

However I’m very disapointed with AFL (which I need most). It works, but it didn’t show any subfolders! (all settings are right, also I choose right menu types among 3 available but with no effect).

Btw. I try to use it on a local server based on DENWER project under Windows OS (same in my organization). Maybe trouble in it? However your Easy plugin works well.

Help me please, I really need full functionality of this component!

P.S. I’m not a newbie in PHP programming so maybe you just tell me what part of your component code I should change, or where is the mistake could be?

Thank you!

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@Zhekka. Thanks for posting. I don’t quite understand what problems you are having with AFL, based on your explanation above. There are 3 menu types: Paginated Table, Unordered List, and Table. Out of those three, Unordered list and Table show subfolders just like EFLP. If subfolders are empty, they will not show. This is the difference between AFL and EFLP. The only way that subfolders do not show with these two menu types is if you set “Show Subfolders” to No. The default value is Yes.

Please let me know if what I said has helped you. If not please clarify what you are having a problem with. Also, it would be useful to provide me with a link and/or screenshots of the webpages and issues you are having. If we cannot resolve this via the forum, you may email me with a temporary admin login and I can login and assist you directly (assuming your site is online and not an intranet).

zilicopter
    Participant

Hello Michael

I have the same problem as zhekka. Is there already a solution or an update?

Thanks

zilicopter

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@zilicopter. What problem are you referring to? If you have a problem, please provide a link to the webpage, and an explanation of your problem. Also state what version of Joomla you are using.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Advanced Folder Listing. Problem with subfolders.’ is closed to new replies.