advanced folder listing : folders don't expand and don't collapse

Home \ forums/topic \ advanced folder listing : folders don't expand and don't collapse

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Advanced Folder Listing Component advanced folder listing : folders don't expand and don't collapse

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ghms
    Participant

Hello,

in advanced folder listing v 1.5.7 with joomla 3.8 : folders don’t expand when I click on them.

What is the way to expand or collapse folders when you click on folder’s buttons ?

Is it better to update from advanced folder listing to Easy Folder Listing Pro v3.2 ?

(I think about sync. files)

Can we do it seamlessly ? (if I keep my folders at the same location will Easy Folder Listing Pro v3.2 find them ?)

Thank you

awahl911
    Participant

I am having the same issue but I have Easy Folder Listing Pro v2.8. Had to set ” Show SubFolders” to Yes. If it is set to “No” Front end can not open the folders.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

The issue with @ghm has to do with him using Advanced Folder Listing 1.5.7. In Advanced Folder Listing 1.6.1, all the javascript was re-factored and works without issue. So, upgrading to the current version will solve that problem, as I explained in the follow up email conversation.

@awahl911. Similarly, Easy Folder Listing Pro 2.8 is also an older version, whose javascript was re-factored in the current version, 3.2.12. Similarly, upgrading would also fix that issue.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘advanced folder listing : folders don't expand and don't collapse’ is closed to new replies.