Advanced Folder Listing : Adding Files from Network location rather than default Joomla Directory

Home \ forums/topic \ Advanced Folder Listing : Adding Files from Network location rather than default Joomla Directory

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Advanced Folder Listing Component Advanced Folder Listing : Adding Files from Network location rather than default Joomla Directory

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Prabhu
    Participant

Hello Michael,

I am using Advanced Folder Listing, On Joomla–>Components–>Advanced Listing–>Listing Manager–>Defult(Listing Path=images) at the moment.

now I have a requirement to change the default Joomla Directory location from C:Wamp64wwwimages TO shared Network location.I would like to have existing files and folders to File Sync from the network location.

Could you please let me know how to make changes under Advanced Folder listing ?

thanks

regards,

Prabhu

britepencil
    Participant

I like this feature

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@britepencil. I think that the extension already can access locations outside of the Joomla root. Just specify an absolute path, and it should work. As long as PHP has permission to access a networked location, it should work just fine. If it doesn’t let me know.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Advanced Folder Listing : Adding Files from Network location rather than default Joomla Directory’ is closed to new replies.