Advanced Folder Listing 1.5.5 – files not displayed

Home \ forums/topic \ Advanced Folder Listing 1.5.5 – files not displayed

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Advanced Folder Listing Component Advanced Folder Listing 1.5.5 – files not displayed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    j_hoppe
    Participant

And me again: I just bought Advanced Folder Listing 1.5.5

I tested it on my production site (published only to “special”) with almost standard settings.

At first I displayed my “images” folder in a “Single Table Listing” menu item.

I have a total of 486 files in “images” in a structure like

images/stories/user/article1,

images/stories/user/article2, …

I set “max subfolder level” to 9.

Problem: Only the first 4 or 5 files in each “article” directory are shown, if I expand the subfolder.

All other files are not displayed, despite the fact that they’re correctly synch’d into the “files” list.

Filenames seem to be alphabetically sorted *before* truncating the listing.

If I set “listing path” one level deeper to “images/stories”, then there are only

396 files alltogether, and the display is perfect.

So it looks like a file count or a folder-depth problem … but you will know better.

PHP is 5.4.21, mysql is 5.1.72, Joomla is 2.5.16

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@j_hoppe. Based on what you have written I really can’t say what is causing your situation. I know that I have personally tested up to five levels down without any issue. Please make sure to “Clean” before Syncing.

Do you have any errors listed in your PHP error logs?

Is it possible for me to have a temporary admin login to see our situation directly?

j_hoppe
    Participant

Hi,

the site is http://www.retrocmp.com

You can register an account, then I’ll make you an admin.

Joerg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Advanced Folder Listing 1.5.5 – files not displayed’ is closed to new replies.