20 files in uploader

Home \ forums/topic \ 20 files in uploader
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mlamer
    Participant

Hello,

T-il there a way(means) in passing in 20 files in uploader?

And is it possible to duplicate the module to have 2 different choices and display(posting) in 2 different pages?

Aprés I nested auimé that we can within the framework of photos, to block(surround) the weight, for example 1920X1920 pixels, is it possible?

Thank you in advance.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@miamer. Thanks for posting. I will answer your questions below:

1. Is there a way(means) in passing in 20 files in uploader?
      Yes You can alter the mod_easyfileuploader.xml file to include an option for 20 files.
    2. is it possible to duplicate the module to have 2 different choices and display(posting) in 2 different pages?
      Yes. Of course. THis is how modules work in Joomla. You can create as many as you need.
    3. Aprés I nested auimé that we can within the framework of photos, to block(surround) the weight, for example 1920X1920 pixels, is it possible?
      Maybe Yes… Maybe No So you want to filter image files being uploaded by size? Well, it can be done without much effort after the file has been uploaded. You can add code to check the file’s resolution and not save it if it is too large. However, it will be difficult to do prior to uploading. Since you would have to test via javascript, which would take quite a bit of coding… but it is possible.

mlamer
    Participant

Thank you, for the first 2 answers. I was able to put 20 photos.

And I duplicated the module to make a monochrome section and a color.

On the other hand, yes, I shall like refusing the sending of photos not answering the standards of 1920 X 1920 pixels, but that countered complicated. Damage.

Does the module work localhost there? Because there, I have an error message: ” ERROR: you cannot send this type(chap) of file It is not authorized.

MIME detected by PHP:

MIME detected by browser: image / JPEG “?

Thank you again.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@miamer. What version of PHP are you using? What type of server are you using (Windows or Linux or something else)?

mlamer
    Participant

PHP 5.2 / SEVEN Windows localhost (Xampp)

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@miamer. Since you are using XAMPP on windows, you should upgrade to PHP 5.3+ to get your PHP mime detection working.

mlamer
    Participant

Ah, OK, thus on-line on the host that will work?

Because there, now, I do not know if I can make an update of XAMPP without erasing anything?

Thank you.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@miamer. This link might help.

mlamer
    Participant

In fact with Xampp 1.8, I have PHP 5.4.4

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘20 files in uploader’ is closed to new replies.