Re: Easy Folder Lsiting Pro – screen goes white with memory_limit = 512M

Home \ forums/reply \ Re: Easy Folder Lsiting Pro – screen goes white with memory_limit = 512M

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Pro Plugin Easy Folder Lsiting Pro – screen goes white with memory_limit = 512M Re: Easy Folder Lsiting Pro – screen goes white with memory_limit = 512M

Michael Gilkes
Keymaster

@SouthParkBoy. Thanks for posting. I would love to help you. However, when posting for assistance, i would really appreciate it if you give me some information about your setup and your website. In general, if you have a folder with 3 files, changing the memory_limit will not make a difference. There is something else going on.

Please provide me with the following if you would like assistance:

1. Link to our webpage with the listing.
  2. Your PHP version
  3. The version of the plugin installed on your website. Check the Extension Manager to verify this.
  4. A copy of your PHP error_logs

You may continue posting to this site, or you are free to send me an email to support[at]valorapps[dot]com. Also, if you prefer to have to work directly on your site, you can create a temporary admin login for me, and I will login and check everything myself. However, you still need to provide me with the information above.