Plugin not working

Home \ forums/topic \ Plugin not working
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dituyi
    Participant

Hi, i have just bought Easy Folder Listing Pro and installed over Joomla 1.7.2.

I enabled the plugin and without changing anything in its configuration i added the sintax {easyfolderlistingpro} into an article but when i publish it, still shows the sintax and not the folders.

In the plugin config i can see this about PHP:

PHP Version: 5.3.8.

FILEINFO_MIME_TYPE is defined.

finfo_open is callable.

finfo_file is callable.

finfo_close is callable.

mime_content_type is callable.

This is Windows OS: WINNT. (red)

Could you help me to solve this problem? if you need some more details about the issue, just ask.

Thanks

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@dituyi. Thanks for posting. Could you provide a link so that I can see what you mean? I am more than happy to help you. However I am out of town and away from the office. So, I am limited in how much I can help until Monday when I get back.

However from what you explain it may just be an issue of your wysiwyg editor adding extra tags. That is just an educated guess since I would need more info from you, and possibly temporary admoin access to your site.

If you don’t want to post a link to your site on the forum, that’s fine. Just email me.

PS. You pho info is fine.

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@dituyi. Thanks for sending me info via email. I examined the site, and as I suspected, the problem was with your WYSIWYG editor adding various tags to the text you type in. Just click show/hide to reveal the actual html text in the article, and you will see the extra tags. Just remove the tags.

howedav
    Participant

I just arrived at this support site 10 minutes ago. I posted an introduction to myself and then searched around for my problem. I had pasted the syntax for default listing and was just seeing that text in my article rather than the intended listing. This post and Michael’s response led me to removing all the stuff my editor embedded with the paste and then I manually added the brackets and it works !!!!

Bless you all…

David

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@howedav. Awesome! I am glad you were able to find out about the WYSIWYG editor adding html entities and other characters to your pasted text.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin not working’ is closed to new replies.