Listed files have incorrect date and time stamp – Easy Folder Listing Pro – Version 2.0

Home \ forums/topic \ Listed files have incorrect date and time stamp – Easy Folder Listing Pro – Version 2.0

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Pro Plugin Listed files have incorrect date and time stamp – Easy Folder Listing Pro – Version 2.0

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    donr
    Participant

I am running Joomla 1.7

Using Filezilla via SFTP I copied about 500 PDF files over to my hosting site.

The time and date stamp on the copied files reflect that of the original files.

Just to recap that – The time and date stamp on the copied files reflect that of the original files.

When I use this code in my Joomla article:

{easyfolderlistingpro folder=’documentsasx_announcements’|exfiles=’Thumbs.db’}

The displayed files all have the incorrect date and time stamp which is – 01-01-70

The date format is set to d-m-y.

I double checked the time and date stamps on the copied files and they are correct i.e. 9/08/2011.

I have tried various settings in the Easy Folder Listening Pro config page but nothing seems to help.

Has anyone else had this iissue, if so how was it resolved.

Regards

Don

donr
    Participant

UPDATE

I changed the directory to the “images” directory and they listing is working OK, all the listed files show the correct time and date stamp.

i.e. {easyfolderlistingpro folder=’images’}

It looks like the problem might be associated with the copied files, even though they show the corect modified date in Filezilla they must have defaulted back to some wierd date 01-01-70.

donr
    Participant

FURTHER UPDATE

I changed the directory listing back to {easyfolderlistingpro folder=’documentsasx_announcements}

and now it works!

I have no idea why.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Listed files have incorrect date and time stamp – Easy Folder Listing Pro – Version 2.0’ is closed to new replies.