Collapse – Expand More then one instance

Home \ forums/topic \ Collapse – Expand More then one instance

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Pro Plugin Collapse – Expand More then one instance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mappy
    Participant

Hi, I,ve installed your latest versions (2.2) on several site. Today I’ve upgraded one of them with new version and I see that when in a page have more then one instance of them Collapse – Expand wan’t work. I’ve used one instance inside a module, and other 3 in different articles, all of them are in the same page, subfolders are present only in one articles and in module. “Expand All” – “Collapse All” work for all instance in the same time but if I try to click subfolders icon wan’t work. That’s because of some my misconfiguration or id that a bug?

thanks

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@mappy. Thanks for posting. I know that more than one instance can be displayed on a page, because I have tested for this already. However, to be able to identify the problem, could you please post the link to the web page(s) that have the listing. Also, let me know what version of Joomla you have. Once I investigate the web pages I will be able to figure out what the issue is and resolve it.

mappy
    Participant

Joomla version is 2.5.8, easyfolderlistingpro is 2.2, mootools is set to default: Autodetect, I’ve tried all other setting but nothing change.

this is the link:

http://www.icmonteronidarbia.it/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=26&Itemid=127

thanks

Michael Gilkes
    Keymaster

@mappy. Ok. I had a look at your site. I am not 100% about how you configured the pages, but one thing is clear, it seems as though you have multiple articles being displayed on the same web page. Was this intentional? If so, why?

However, if you want to have multiple articles on one page, each with a listing, you should utilize the “offset” parameter. You can read about it in the documentation.

Basically, on one page, you specify:

and on another one you could specify:

Basically, each one will have its own offset value.

mappy
    Participant

Ok that’s work!!!!

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Collapse – Expand More then one instance’ is closed to new replies.