Re: Joomla 1.7.2 – where to set the folder?

Home \ forums/reply \ Re: Joomla 1.7.2 – where to set the folder?

Support Home Page Forums Joomla Software Easy Folder Listing Module Joomla 1.7.2 – where to set the folder? Re: Joomla 1.7.2 – where to set the folder?

Michael Gilkes
Keymaster

@nielsvaes. I just upgraded to 1.7.2 and everything shows as it did with 1.7.0. It seems like it could be something else that is causing your problem.

The only other thing that comes to mind is that you installed the Easy Folder Listing Module Joomla 1.5 edition on a Joomla 1.7 installation. That is the only scenario that I know of in which you would see this problem. Maybe you could have unintentionally installed the wrong edition on your server. For example, if you originally had a Joomla 1.5 installation and installed the Easy Folder Listing Joomla 1.5 edition and then upgraded to Joomla 1.6 and then upgraded to Joomla 1.7, then you would have a problem.

What I suggest is to uninstall your copy of Easy Folder Listing module, making sure that the mod_easyfolderlisting folder is non-existent in the Joomla modules folder. Then install a fresh copy of Easy Folder Listing for Joomla 1.6+ or from here.